Tue, Oct 27|
Defense Innovation Summit
Defense Innovation Summit "Advanced Technologies and National Security"
Convening thought leaders, connectors, investors, entrepreneurs, and influencers from across the Department of Defense, industry, academia for a day of amazing opportunities. Please note: Tickets from this event cover both days- Oct. 26 & 27th.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2020, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Defense Innovation Summit
About the event
Please join General John "Mike" Murray of the AFC, Secretary James "Hondo" Geurts, Secretary Patrick Murphy, Congressman Pete Sessions, Secretary Gordon England, LTG Neil Thurgood, LTG Laura Richardson and other prominent business, government, academic and military leaders in meaningful discussions on the future of advance technologies, the needs of our military and investment opportunities.
Registration: Oct 27, 2020 7:30am to 8:15am Central
Registration 8:30 to 9:00am EDT
- Opening Keynote: 9:00 to 9:35am EDT GEN Mike Murray – Army Futures Command
Morning Theme: Advanced Technologies and National Security
- Morning Sessions Honorary Host: Sec. Patrick Murphy
Panel Session #1: 9:45 to 10:55am EDT
Leading Technologies and Applications / Development Success Factors
- Mr. Nand Mulchandani - Acting Director Joint AI Center
- CAPT Frank Futcher - Director NavalX
- COL Len Rosanoff - Director Army Applications Lab
- Tambrein Bates
- Michael Brown - Director Defense Innovation Unit
Panel Session #2: 11:00 to 12:10pm EDT
Requirements and Capabilities / Needs and Use Cases
- LTG Neil Thurgood - Director Hypersonics, Directed Energy, Space and Rapid Acquisition
- Lt Gen Tom Sharpy - Deputy Chief of Staff for Capability Development
- BG Ross Coffman - Director Army Futures Command NGCV CFT
12:15 to 1:15pm EDT ~ Transition/Break (45 min) - Virtual Hospitality Suites with Speakers Q & A ~ and interaction
- Lunch Keynote 1:30 to 2:15pm EDT Sec. James “Hondo” Geurts
Afternoon Theme: Partnerships for Defense Innovation
Afternoon Sessions Honorary Host: Secretary Gordon England
Panel Session #1: 2:30 to 3:40pm EDT
Small and Mid-Sized Business Strategies for Defense Innovation
- Michael Howe and Geoff Howe- Founders and Senior Vice Presidents Howe & Howe Technologies Inc.
- Rob Rosenberger - CEO, Co-Founder Blackdragon
- Dr. Lisa Kearney – Engineering Fellow Raytheon
- Dr. Larry Schuette – Director of Global Science and Technology Engagement Lockheed Martin
Panel Session #2: 3:45 to 4:55pm EDT
- Lisa Atherton - President and CEO Textron Systems
- Roy Azevedo - President, Raytheon Intelligence & Space at Raytheon Technologies (confirmation pending)
- Raanan Horowitz - President and CEO Elbit Systems of America
- Rick Ambrose - Executive Vice President of Lockheed Martin Space (confirmation pending)
VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR 5:00 to 6:00pm EDT for live interaction, meaningful discussions and Q & A with speakers
Free Pass - 3D
Visit the 3D virtual event venue just to check it out and see if you would like to join in! - the free pass does not include any access to lounges or presentations.
Main Event Ticket - Virtual
See the main stage and get access to the lounge to chat with other attendees.
Pitch Day-Tech Company Oct 26
Does your company have a unique capability for national security challenges? Enter our pitch event to get exposure to investors, partners, lenders, and clients. Pitches are limited to 7 minutes and must be prerecorded. Companies not selected for inclusion will be refunded registration fee.
Investors and Buyers
Are you looking to invest in or purchase a unique capability for national security challenges? Purchase special access to engage with top solutions providers and industry innovators.
VIP-full access all sessions
This ticket allows access to every session and all hospitality rooms with live interaction.